Trius To Participate In Antibiotics Panel Discussion At Citi's 5th Annual Biotech Day
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Trius Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSRX) announced today that Jeffrey Stein, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Trius Therapeutics, will participate in a panel discussion on antibiotic drug development at Citi's 5th Annual Biotech Day. The panel titled, How to Kill Superbugs: Novel Antibiotics to Hit Drug Resistant Bacteria, will take place at 2:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, October 5th at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston.
About Trius Therapeutics
Trius Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative antibiotics for serious, life-threatening infections. The company's lead product candidate, torezolid phosphate, is an IV and orally administered second generation oxazolidinone in Phase 3 clinical development for the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI), the first such trial to be initiated under a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA). In addition to the company's torezolid phosphate clinical program, it is currently conducting two preclinical programs using its proprietary discovery platform to develop antibiotics to treat infections caused by gram-negative bacteria. For more information, visit www.triusrx.com.
SOURCE Trius Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV