Bank Of Virginia Expects Additional Write-Offs And Increased Loan Loss Reserves, Signs Amended Stock Purchase Agreement With Cordia Bancorp And Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
Bank of Virginia operates five full-service branch offices in Chesterfield County and Henrico County in Virginia. Bank of Virginia common stock is traded on the NASDAQ stock market under the quotation symbol "BOVA". Additional investor relations information can be found on the internet at www.bankofva.com .
This news release may include forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may differ materially. These risks include: changes in business or other market conditions; the timely development, production and acceptance of new products and services; the challenge of managing asset/liability levels; the management of credit risk and interest rate risk; the difficulty of keeping expense growth at modest levels while increasing revenues; and other risks detailed from time to time in the Bank's periodic filings with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, including the Bank's annual report on Form 10-KSB as filed with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve. Pursuant to the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, the Bank does not undertake to update forward-looking statements contained within this news release.
CONTACT: Bank of Virginia Frank Bell, III, President & Chief Executive Officer 804-763-1333
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV