BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- Here are 10 small-cap stocks that receive "buy" ratings from all analysts who cover them. Some of the stocks are expected to more than triple in the next 12 months. Below, they are ordered by their projected return, from big to biggest.
10. Compuware (CPWR) designs and sells software to improve technology productivity. Compuware's fiscal first-quarter profit tumbled 75% to $13 million, or 6 cents a share, as revenue declined 3.7%. The year-ago performance was helped by one-time divestiture gains. The operating margin narrowed from 13% to 11%. Compuware's stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 15, a book value multiple of 2.1 and a cash flow multiple of 11 -- 44%, 60% and 49% discounts to software peer averages. All six of the analysts covering Compuware rate its stock "buy."
Bullish Scenario: Evercore Partners (EVR) expects Compuware's stock to gain 21% to $10.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV