BOSTON (TheStreet) -- Here are 10 small-cap stocks that receive "buy" ratings from all analysts who cover them. Some of the stocks are expected to more than triple in the next 12 months. Below, they are ordered by their projected return, from big to biggest.
10. Compuware (CPWR) designs and sells software to improve technology productivity. Compuware's fiscal first-quarter profit tumbled 75% to $13 million, or 6 cents a share, as revenue declined 3.7%. The year-ago performance was helped by one-time divestiture gains. The operating margin narrowed from 13% to 11%. Compuware's stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 15, a book value multiple of 2.1 and a cash flow multiple of 11 -- 44%, 60% and 49% discounts to software peer averages. All six of the analysts covering Compuware rate its stock "buy."
Bullish Scenario: Evercore Partners (EVR) expects Compuware's stock to gain 21% to $10.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV