West Bancorporation, Inc. To Announce Results, Hold Conference Call
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, Oct. 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- West Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTBA) (the "Company"), parent company of West Bank, will report its results for the third quarter of 2010, on Friday, October 29, 2010, before the markets open.
The Company will discuss its results in a conference call scheduled for 2:00 p.m. central time on Friday, October 29, 2010. The telephone number for the conference call is 800-860-2442. A recording of the call will be available until November 29, 2010, by dialing 877-344-7529. The replay passcode is 436693.
West Bancorporation, Inc. is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa. Serving Iowans since 1893, West Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of West Bancorporation, Inc., is a community bank that focuses on lending, deposit services and trust services for consumers and small to medium sized businesses. The Bank has two full-service offices in Iowa City, one full-service office in Coralville, and eight full-service offices in the greater Des Moines area.
SOURCE West Bancorporation, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV