Northwest Savings Bank Announces Mobile Banking App
WARREN, Pa., Oct. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- An iPhone application is now available for Northwest Savings Mobile Banking customers. The Northwest Savings "App" for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad became available on September 30, 2010. Luke Boger, Online Banking Manager of Northwest Savings Bank, made the announcement.
"The new app provides full integration with Northwest's Mobile Banking platform, which has been redesigned to look and feel better than ever," said Mr. Boger when he made the announcement. "The app takes full advantage of the iPhone's built-in GPS and Google Maps to not only give customers an overview of branches and ATMs in their area, but also precise directions to and contact information for the location of their choice. It also allows customers to call the bank's toll-free Bankline telephone banking number with the press of a button."
Anyone owning a compatible device can download the app for free by searching the keyword "Northwest" in the iTunes store. Customers may also visit http://itunes.com/apps/Northwest to download the app to a computer and sync with their mobile device at a later time.
To experience everything the app offers, customers should be enrolled in Northwest Savings Bank's Mobile Banking program. Enrolling is done quickly and easily at www.northwestsavingsbank.com.SOURCE Northwest Savings Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV