GenMark Diagnostics To Present At William Blair Emerging Growth Stock Conference
CARLSBAD, Calif., Oct. 1, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq:GNMK), a provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems, announced today that it will be presenting an update on the company's progress at the William Blair Emerging Growth Stock Conference at the Intercontinental New York Barclay hotel at 9:30 am eastern daylight time on October 5 th 2010. The update will be concurrently webcast and can be accessed via the company's website under the Investor Relations webpage.
GenMark, a provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems, detects and measures DNA and RNA targets to diagnose disease and to optimize the treatment of patients and is focused on developing and commercializing its eSensor detection technology. GenMark's XT-8 System is designed to support a broad range of molecular diagnostic tests with a compact and easy-to-use workstation and self-contained, disposable test cartridges. GenMark has developed five diagnostic tests for use with the XT-8 System, including its Cystic Fibrosis Genotyping Test, Warfarin Sensitivity Test and Thrombophilia Risk Test which have received clearance from the Food and Drug Administration. www.GenMarkDx.com .
CONTACT: GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. Steven Kemper, Chief Financial Officer (760) 448-4303
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV