Aehr Test Systems CEO Discusses F1Q2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Second, we are pleased to report that we shipped and received acceptance for a new version of our MAX-4i Burn-in system, supporting individual device temperature control. The customer is a major Japanese consumer electronics IC producer and we remain hopeful that they will – we will receive follow-on orders later this fiscal year.
Third, in the first quarter we announced that we are partnering with ISE Labs, the largest semiconductor test services provider in Silicon Valley, which will provide burn-in services for low to high-power devices using our new ABTS-L56i system. The ABTS-L56i system was shipped to ISE Labs in our first quarter and we expect to recognize revenue on this system later this fiscal year.
As we have mentioned in the past, we are targeting the high-power logic burn-in market of up to 70 watts per device with our new ABTS-L56i system, which provides individual device temperature control. Having an ABTS system at a leading test lab like ISE is important, because this should increase our visibility and credibility with other potential customers in this growing market segment. Our field data shows that the ABTS system offers higher capacity and cost savings advantages, which should allow us to gain share in the growing market for high-power logic burn-in.
And finally, our development team continues to make progress on a new low-cost ABTS platform for low to medium-power logic devices. As you may recall, last March we announced the sale of a special ABTS system to a major Japanese integrated device manufacturer for burn-in of high-end microcontroller devices. This first system is scheduled to ship in the second quarter. We expect follow-on production orders from this customer after the system is qualified for production.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV