Nidec Completes Acquisition Of Emerson Electric Co.'s Motors & Controls Business And Announces Outline Of Its New Subsidiaries
3. Effect on Financial Performance for the Current Fiscal Year
Once we determine the impact of the transaction on our financial performance for the current fiscal year, we will make appropriate disclosure pursuant to the rules of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and announce any changes to our forecasts as required thereunder.
The Nidec Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1734
Cautionary Statement Concerning Forward-Looking InformationThis press release contains forward-looking statements regarding the intent, belief, strategy, plans or current expectations of Nidec or other parties. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance or events and involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those described in such forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, including, but not limited to, the anticipated benefits of the planned transaction not being realized, shifts in technology, and changes in economic environments. Nidec does not undertake any obligation to update the forward-looking statements contained herein, nor to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements, except as required by law.
CONTACT: Nidec Corporation Investor Relations Masahiro Nagayasu, General Manager +81-75-935-6140 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV