NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Billionaire hedge fund manager George Soros bought another 100,000 shares in fabless semiconductor company Exar (EXAR), according to the latest filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Soros has been accumulating shares in the company. Between Sept. 21 and Sept. 23, he bought 1.85 million shares in the company. In total, Soros now owns 6.36 million shares in the company, up from 3.86 million shares as of June 30, bring his total stake in the company to about 14%.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Shanthi Venkataraman. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/shavenk. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV