Boise Inc. To Present At Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference
BOISE, Idaho, Sept. 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Boise Inc. (NYSE: BZ) announced today that Jason Bowman, Director of Investor Relations, is scheduled to present a company overview at the Deutsche Bank 2010 Leveraged Finance Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona, on Thursday, October 7, 2010, at 1:30 p.m. PDT. The presentation will be webcast live and archived for 90 days following the conference.
In order to access the webcast, please go to www.BoiseInc.com and click on the link to the webcast under Webcasts & Presentations on the Investors drop-down menu.
About Boise Inc.
Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, Boise Inc. (NYSE: BZ) manufactures packaging products and papers including corrugated containers, containerboard, label and release and flexible packaging papers, imaging papers for the office and home, printing and converting papers, newsprint, and market pulp. Our employees are committed to delivering excellent value while managing our businesses to sustain environmental resources for future generations. Visit our website at www.BoiseInc.com.SOURCE Boise Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV