General Employment Enterprises, Inc. Receives Notice Of Extension From NYSE Amex
OAKBROOK TERRACE, Ill., Sept. 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- General Employment Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE Amex: JOB) (the "Company") today announced that on September 24, 2010, it received notice from NYSE Amex LLC (the "Exchange") that the plan of compliance submitted by the Company has been accepted by the Exchange and the Company has been granted an extension until December 16, 2011 to regain compliance with the continued listing standards of the Exchange.
As previously disclosed on June 23, 2010, the Company received notice from the Exchange on June 17, 2010 indicating that the Company is not in compliance with one of the requirements of the Exchange's continued listing standards as set forth in the NYSE Amex Company Guide (the "Company Guide"). Specifically, the Company is not in compliance with Section 1003(a)(i) of the Company Guide, because it has stockholders' equity of less than $2,000,000 and losses from continued operations and net losses in two out of its three most recent fiscal years. The Company was afforded the opportunity to submit a plan of compliance to the Exchange by July 16, 2010, advising the Exchange how it intends to return to compliance with Section 1003(a)(i) of the Company Guide, and the Company submitted its plan on July 14, 2010.
The Company will be subject to periodic review by the Exchange during the extension period. Failure to make progress consistent with the plan or to regain compliance with the continued listing standards by the end of the extension period could result in the Company being delisted from the Exchange.
About General EmploymentGeneral Employment provides professional staffing services and specializes in information technology, accounting and engineering placements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV