Continental Airlines And Its Flight Attendants Reach Tentative Agreement On New Labor Contract
HOUSTON, Sept. 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL) today announced that it has reached a tentative agreement on a new labor contract with the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAM) representing Continental flight attendants. The IAM is expected to hold a ratification vote in the coming weeks.
"We appreciate the IAM's leadership in reaching this important agreement that recognizes the interests of our flight attendants and the company," said Mike Bonds, senior vice president of human resources and labor relations for Continental.
The agreement covers approximately 9,300 Continental flight attendants located throughout the United States.
SOURCE Continental Airlines
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV