He believes McNeil will eventually move into the role on a permanent basis. If the improper payment issue derails FalconStor and it ends up on the block like so many other tech companies these days, Freed thinks the interest would be high.
FalconStor is slated to report its third-quarter results on Oct. 25. The current average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters is for a loss of 4 cents a share on revenue of $20.1 million.
On July 28, the company reported a non-GAAP [generally accepted accounting principles] loss of 4 cents a share on revenue of $20.3 million for the second quarter ended on June 30. Wall Street is expecting a breakeven performance for the fourth quarter with revenue ramping up to $23.4 million.--Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV