He said that it would be far more frightening to miss out on this exceptional rally.Cramer went on the offensive against the media, and others, who have been keeping investors away from stocks. He said high-yielding dividend stocks remain a great investment, far better than U.S. Treasury bonds. Cramer reminded viewers that earlier this year he predicted that when the International Monetary Fund stepped in to bail out Europe, a bottom would be formed. Despite the media's continued attempts to create uncertainty around Europe, the bottom was indeed formed this past July as the euro has gained steam ever since. Cramer said while the media continues to portray Europe's economy as a drag on our own, the truth is that Europe's economy is doing better than our own, and is racking up big profits for U.S. multinationals. Just look at the Dow Jones Copper Trust (JJC), said Cramer, the metal that's most sensitive to the global economy. He said it's on fire. Then there's housing. Cramer said no matter what the data says, the press is never impressed. He said housing has been ticking up slowly for months. Cramer said that investors should set aside their fears and take advantage of bargains in great stocks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV