BOSTON (TheStreet) -- Here are 10 stocks investors have left for dead. Yet, analysts give them positive reviews, in part, because they're so cheap. Some are predicted to double or triple in the next year. They're ordered by forward earnings multiple, from cheap to cheapest.
10. Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) owns hotel and lodging properties in the U.S. Ashford swung to a second-quarter profit of $6.8 million, or 22 cents a share, from a loss of $161 million, or $2.20 a share, a year earlier. Revenue grew 3.6% to $240 million. The operating margin turned positive. Ashford's stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 7.1, a book value multiple of 0.5, a sales multiple of 0.5 and a cash flow multiple of 6.2 -- 93%, 78%, 92% and 64% discounts to REIT peer averages. FBR Capital Markets (FBCM) expects it to rise 24% to $11.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV