Health Education Solutions Offers Insight And Career Advice In Research Library's New Careers In Healthcare Special Section
LINCOLN, Neb., Sept. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Ten of the 20 fastest-growing occupations in the U.S. are healthcare related, underscoring the vital need for training and resources to support this expanding industry. To improve the educational experience for this critical population, Health Education Solutions, the leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals, today released a new Careers in Healthcare Special Section. This series of articles, vignettes and important facts about careers in healthcare and continuing healthcare education is available in Health Education Solutions' online research library. The 10-article special section is free for healthcare providers, first responders and individuals who simply want to be prepared to provide emergency care.
"In the healthcare industry, proper certification is vital to securing employment, and continuing education is integral to career growth," said Melissa Marks, Director of Health Education Solutions. "Whether you're seeking to update your professional skills, or just want to be prepared for a medical emergency, Health Education Solutions' research library and online courses make vital information easily accessible."
The special section includes information about careers in healthcare, as well as information about healthcare certification, stories, how-tos and more. Here are some highlights:
- Thinking About EMT Training? How About a Career as an EMT?
- Traveling Nurses Can Keep Career Options Open with Online Certification
- Today's Healthcare Profession – Job Trends and Opportunities
- Careers in the Fitness Industry: Interview with the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association
Health Education Solutions offers online certification and recertification for advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) and pediatric advanced life support (PALS). ACLS and PALS courses follow the American Heart Association guidelines and were developed in partnership with Union College.For more information or to access the online research library, please visit www.healthedsolutions.com. About Health Education Solutions Health Education Solutions (HES) is a leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals. HES, a subsidiary of Nelnet Inc. (NYSE: NNI), offers ACLS and PALS courses developed in partnership with medical faculty at Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska. (code #: nnig) SOURCE Health Education Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV