TigerLogic Announces Major Releases Of Its Next-Generation Database Management Systems
IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- TigerLogic Corporation (Nasdaq: TIGR) today announced the general availability of its next-generation multidimensional database management systems – D3 v9.0 and mvBase v3.0 – and a new development tool – the TigerLogic Dashboard – to create visual displays of multi-value data via widgets.
D3 v9.0 and mvBase v3.0 offer innovative new functionality to the long-proven product line of Pick-based database and development tools for the creation of enterprise application solutions.
"The new interfaces we've created for the Java and .NET development environments enable D3 and mvBase developers to expose their existing software applications to the latest technologies for Web and Microsoft application development," said John Bramley, Vice President of Product Development and Operations at TigerLogic. "The company is energized about what we're developing and we are focused on helping our customers build value-added business solutions."
D3 v9.0 and mvBase v3.0 – Key Features and Enhancements
- Enhanced APIs to ease integration for both Java and .NET development environments
- Ability for developers to expose and process multi-value data via open standards, including XML for multi-value data and Web Services caching utilizing TigerLogic's XML Data Management Server (TL XDMS)
- Full failover recover solution for the D3 v9.0 Windows platform
- Numerous customer requested enhancements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV