TigerLogic Announces Major Releases Of Its Next-Generation Database Management Systems
IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- TigerLogic Corporation (Nasdaq: TIGR) today announced the general availability of its next-generation multidimensional database management systems – D3 v9.0 and mvBase v3.0 – and a new development tool – the TigerLogic Dashboard – to create visual displays of multi-value data via widgets.
D3 v9.0 and mvBase v3.0 offer innovative new functionality to the long-proven product line of Pick-based database and development tools for the creation of enterprise application solutions.
"The new interfaces we've created for the Java and .NET development environments enable D3 and mvBase developers to expose their existing software applications to the latest technologies for Web and Microsoft application development," said John Bramley, Vice President of Product Development and Operations at TigerLogic. "The company is energized about what we're developing and we are focused on helping our customers build value-added business solutions."
D3 v9.0 and mvBase v3.0 – Key Features and Enhancements
- Enhanced APIs to ease integration for both Java and .NET development environments
- Ability for developers to expose and process multi-value data via open standards, including XML for multi-value data and Web Services caching utilizing TigerLogic's XML Data Management Server (TL XDMS)
- Full failover recover solution for the D3 v9.0 Windows platform
- Numerous customer requested enhancements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV