- Supervisory Board decides to expand the Daimler Board of Management
- Daimler's goal is a corporate culture that fulfills the highest ethical demands and is regarded as exemplary
- Further initiatives to strengthen compliance activities will be implemented successively
- Dr. Manfred Bischoff: " Compliance and integrity are extremely important to the Daimler Group and we intend to set new standards in this respect. This is why we have decided to create a dedicated Board of Management position for Integrity and Legal. "
- Dr. Dieter Zetsche: " The new Board of Management position is a consistent step in the further development of our corporate structure and culture. No business in the world is worth violating applicable laws, regulations or ethical standards. "
Daimler AG To Create New Board Of Management Position For 'Integrity And Legal'
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.