Daimler AG To Create New Board Of Management Position For 'Integrity And Legal'
STUTTGART, Germany, Sept. 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ --
- Supervisory Board decides to expand the Daimler Board of Management
- Daimler's goal is a corporate culture that fulfills the highest ethical demands and is regarded as exemplary
- Further initiatives to strengthen compliance activities will be implemented successively
- Dr. Manfred Bischoff: " Compliance and integrity are extremely important to the Daimler Group and we intend to set new standards in this respect. This is why we have decided to create a dedicated Board of Management position for Integrity and Legal. "
- Dr. Dieter Zetsche: " The new Board of Management position is a consistent step in the further development of our corporate structure and culture. No business in the world is worth violating applicable laws, regulations or ethical standards. "
Daimler AG is to create a new Board of Management position for "Integrity and Legal." The Supervisory Board today passed a resolution on the expansion of the Board of Management. The new position will be filled externally. The new Board of Management member's tasks will include managing the global Legal and Compliance Organization and the related processes, as well as business ethics and the sustained anchoring of compliance and integrity throughout the Group.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV