Ultralife Corporation Receives $1.3 Million Order For Its BA 5390 Military Batteries From Defense Logistics Agency
Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) has received an order valued at $1.3 million from the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) for its BA-5390 battery. This order represents the first release under the 5-year Indefinite Quantity Contract that commenced on September 14, 2010. DLA has estimated the demand value for the base year at $5.3 million and has estimated the total award not to exceed $42.1 million. Deliveries under this order are anticipated to occur in the first half of 2011.
About Ultralife Corporation
Ultralife Corporation, which began as a battery company, serves its markets with products and services ranging from portable and standby power solutions to communications and electronics systems. Through its engineering and collaborative approach to problem solving, Ultralife serves government, defense and commercial customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Newark, New York, the company's business segments
include: Battery & Energy Products, Communications Systems and Energy
Services. Ultralife has operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV