Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. To Present At The NYSSA 2010 Construction And Materials Industry Conference
PLEASANTON, Calif., Sept. 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SSD) announced today that its Chairman, Barclay Simpson, will present at the NYSSA 2010 Construction and Materials Industry Conference at the New York Society of Security Analysts' Conference Facilities located at 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, New York, on Wednesday, September 29, 2010. The presentation is scheduled for 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time/ 7:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time. A live and archived webcast of the conference presentation will be available at: http://investor.shareholder.com/media/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=86479&CompanyID=SSD&e=1&mediaKey=EB1F7E3D4DFB55B404BAF18492557186 or through a link on the Company's website at www.simpsonmfg.com .
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc., headquartered in Pleasanton, California, through its subsidiary, Simpson Strong-Tie Company Inc., designs, engineers and is a leading manufacturer of wood-to-wood, wood-to-concrete and wood-to-masonry connectors and fastening systems, stainless steel fasteners and pre-fabricated shearwalls. Simpson Strong-Tie also offers a full line of adhesives, mechanical anchors and powder actuated tools for concrete, masonry and steel. The Company's common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "SSD."
For further information, contact Barclay Simpson at (925) 560-9032.
SOURCE Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV