Applied Signal Technology, Inc. To Present At Oppenheimer 5th Annual Industrials Conference
Applied Signal Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:APSG) (AST), a market leader in advanced intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) and cyber solutions, today announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer, William B. Van Vleet, and Chief Financial Officer, James Doyle, will participate in the Oppenheimer 5 th Annual Industrials Conference, New York City, NY.
AST’s presentation is scheduled for 11:45 a.m. eastern time on Thursday, September 30, 2010, and will include an overview of the Company’s business followed by a Q&A session. A link to the live audio webcast of the presentation will be available via the Company’s web site at http://www.appsig.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately 90 days following the call.
About Applied Signal Technology, Inc.
Applied Signal Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) products, systems, and services that enhance global security. For further information about Applied Signal Technology, visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV