Applied Signal Technology, Inc. To Present At Oppenheimer 5th Annual Industrials Conference
Applied Signal Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:APSG) (AST), a market leader in advanced intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) and cyber solutions, today announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer, William B. Van Vleet, and Chief Financial Officer, James Doyle, will participate in the Oppenheimer 5 th Annual Industrials Conference, New York City, NY.
AST’s presentation is scheduled for 11:45 a.m. eastern time on Thursday, September 30, 2010, and will include an overview of the Company’s business followed by a Q&A session. A link to the live audio webcast of the presentation will be available via the Company’s web site at http://www.appsig.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately 90 days following the call.
About Applied Signal Technology, Inc.
Applied Signal Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of advanced
intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) products, systems,
and services that enhance global security. For further information about
Applied Signal Technology, visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV