AXA Equitable Airs Second Episode In 'Retirement Reality Show' Series
NEW YORK, Sept. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company released today the second in a series of "Retirement Reality Show" videos exploring the attitudes, behaviors and experiences of Americans as they prepare for and live through retirement.
The second episode in the "Retirement Reality Show" series -- "A Garden State of Mind: Expecting the Unexpected?" -- juxtaposes candid interviews with real retirees speaking frankly about how they planned, or didn't plan, for retirement.
"These are unscripted individuals talking about the quality of their lives in retirement today as a result of how they prepared, with or without professional help," said Chris Winans, senior vice president, External Affairs at AXA Equitable. "Our goal in sharing these stories is to help people start their own conversations and realize they don't have to go it alone. Valuable advice is out there and readily available."
AXA Equitable's "Retirement Reality Show" video series complements the company's ongoing research and thought leadership programs on the issues surrounding retirement and serves as a platform for taking the public's pulse on financial risks and preparedness. The purpose of the series is to learn firsthand what real retirement savers and retirees are thinking and doing.To access " A Garden State of Mind: Expecting the Unexpected?" please visit The Source, AXA Equitable's multi-media Web site that provides information and thought leadership on a wide array of financial protection and retirement planning topics. Both this video and the series premier, "Is Retirement a Shore Thing? Wall Street Hope Meets Boardwalk Reality," can also be viewed on the AXA Equitable Channel on YouTube. Please note that the comments made in this video are not intended as investment or securities advice and do not constitute an offer or solicitation of any kind.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV