Alimera Sciences To Present At Two Investor Conferences In October
ATLANTA, Sept. 27, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:ALIM), a biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, today announced that the Company will present at the following investor conferences:
- Citi's 5 th Annual Biotech Day to be held October 5, 2010 at the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel. Ken Green, Ph.D., Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer, will participate in a panel discussion titled "Eye Diseases: Novel Therapies for Wet AMD, Retinal Vein Occlusion and Diabetic Macular Edema". The presentation is scheduled for October 5, 2010 at 8:00 a.m. ET.
- The 9 th Annual BIO Investor Forum to be held October 5-6, 2010 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. Dan Myers, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present on October 6, 2010 at 2:30 p.m. ET.
The Citi presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.alimerasciences.com. For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcast, the presentation will be archived for 90 days.
About Alimera Sciences, Inc.Alimera Sciences, Inc., based in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals. Presently the Company is focused on diseases affecting the back of the eye, or retina. Its advanced product candidate, Iluvien®, is an intravitreal insert containing fluocinolone acetonide, a non-proprietary corticosteroid with demonstrated efficacy in the treatment of ocular disease. Iluvien® is in development for the treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME), a disease of the retina that affects individuals with diabetes and can lead to severe vision loss and blindness.
CONTACT: Alimera Sciences, Inc. Richard S. Eiswirth, Jr., Chief Financial Officer 678.527.1750 ICR, Inc. Donald Ellis 925.253.1240
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV