NEW YORK (TheStreet) - The 10 large-cap stocks rated A-minus or higher by TheStreet Ratings with the highest dividend yields are all trading close to consensus price targets, but that's no surprise with such solid financials and rich dividend yields.
Starting with companies with market capitalizations exceeding $5 billion rated A-minus (strong buy) or higher by TheStreet Ratings, we pared down the group to the 10 stocks with the highest forward dividend yields, based on the most recent quarterly payout. Not surprisingly, electric utilities and energy service companies dominate the list. Total returns assume reinvested dividends.
10. Bristol-Myers Squibb
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV