Real estate investment trust advisor W. P. Carey (WPC) added 0.4% to its quarterly dividend for a new payout of 50.8 cents per share.
Comtech Telecommunications (CMTL) put its name on the list of dividend-paying stocks for the first time this week. The maker of amplifiers and communications equipment used by the U.S. military posted quarterly earnings that more than doubled year-earlier results and initiated a quarterly dividend of 25 cents per share.
Comtech's new dividend will be paid on Nov. 22 to shareholders of record at the close of business on Oct. 22. Comtech's dividend yield was 3.8% as of midday Friday.Arlington Asset Investment (AI), a holding company that through its subsidiaries acquires mortgage-related assets, declared a quarterly cash dividend of 60 cents per share, up 25 cents from its prior payout. The company formerly known as Friedman Billings Ramsey Group will pay the new dividend Oct. 29 to shareholders of record on Sept. 30, for a yield of 10.1%. Technology giant Microsoft upped its quarterly payout by 23.1% to 16 cents per share, its first dividend hike in two years. Mister Softee's new dividend will be paid Dec. 9 to shareholders of record on Nov.18 for a new current yield of 2.6%. Invesco Mortgage Capital (IVR), a firm that focuses on investing in, financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans, raised its shareholder payout by 35.1% to $1 per share. The new higher dividend will be paid on Oct. 27 to shareholders of record on Sept. 30 for a current yield of 17.5%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV