NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded pSivida Corp (PSDV) to 'Hold' from 'Sell'. Net income at this $80 million market cap, drug delivery products company reversed course to a profit of $13.1 million from a half million dollar loss in its prior fiscal fourth quarter ending June 30.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 11 additional U.S. common stocks for September 23, 2010. In total, seven stocks were downgraded and five stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
Fiscal fourth quarter revenue at sSivida Corp increased by a whopping 388% to $15.7 million over the prior fourth quarter. Learn more about sSivida: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
While Scholastic Corp (SCHL) had recently been upgraded by our model on improved earnings expectations, the actual fiscal first quarter results reversed our model's opinion on the shares to 'Hold' from 'Buy'. Fiscal first quarter net loss increase to $35.2 million from a year ago loss of $23 million. Over the same period encompassing summer vacation from U.S. schools, revenue contracted by 7.8% to $290.9 million. Learn more about Aetna: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV