Panasonic KX-TS3282B ($89.99 at JR.com) If there is a best-in-class for basic, two-line phones that don't require a $250-an-hour tech to install, it is the 3282B. Order it online, plug it into any existing phone line -- cable phone, Vonage line, whatever you've got -- and you can figure this out. Just follow the instructions and you can conference, have distinctive rings and otherwise phone away with a business-ready, two-line, integrated phone system that has an intercom, call waiting, caller ID and even a decent speakerphone. It's a bit wonky to set it all up: The unit is controlled with long series of menu options that take work to tease out. But for $90, you get a real business phone. For basic business telephony, there is no better choice right now than the Panasonic (PC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV