(Zucker article updated with his career and information from his email to NBCU employees.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Jeff Zucker is leaving NBC.
Zucker will step down from his position as the president and CEO of NBC Universal after Comcast (CMCSA) completes its takeover of NBC.
Zucker has been the CEO since February 2007 and has spent his entire career at NBC Universal.
|Jeff Zucker, CEO of NBC Universal|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV