Dismissal Of Lawsuit By Former Officer Affirmed By Appellate Court
ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- GeneLink, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GNLK), a leading consumer genomics biotech company, is pleased to report that the Superior Court of Pennsylvania has affirmed the dismissal of the complaint filed by the Company's former CEO and President, John DePhillipo, and his wife (collectively, the "DePhillipos") against the Company, its subsidiary GeneWize Life Sciences, Inc., and several of the Company's officers, directors and advisors (collectively, the "GeneLink Parties"). The DePhillipos' appeal arose from the May 5, 2009 Order and Opinion of the Court of Common Pleas of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia County wherein that Court dismissed the DePhillipos' claims as unviable.
About GeneLink BioSciences, Inc.:GeneLink BioSciences is a genomics, biotechnology, and wellness company engaged in genetic profile development, product development, business development and support services for its subsidiaries and distribution partners. GeneLink's patented and patent pending technologies include proprietary genetic assessments and products linked to personalized health, beauty and wellness applications. For additional information, please visit www.genelinkbio.com.
This release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. With the exception of historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in the press release involve risk and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statement. GeneLink disclaims any intention or obligation to revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
SOURCE GeneLink BioSciences, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV