By John Lansing of InvestorPlace
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- At the beginning of the year, I told traders that gold would be the No. 1 sector to invest in for 2010. Well, it looks like I hit the nail on the head, as gold continues to make new 52-week and all-time highs, week after week and month after month.
In fact, gold has risen for nine years straight -- not a single year of negative returns! Do you know of any other asset class that can make that claim?
Best of all, it's not too late to profit from this sector. I have two gold stocks you don't want to miss out on: Nevsun Resources (NSU) and Aurizon Mines Ltd. (AZK). Both of these gold stocks have broken out of very bullish ascending triangle chart patterns to new all-time highs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV