Hingham Institution For Savings: 4.3% Increase In Dividend Announced
HINGHAM INSTITUTION FOR SAVINGS (Nasdaq – HIFS), Hingham, Massachusetts announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per share. The dividend will be paid on October 20, 2010 to stockholders of record as of October 8, 2010.
Robert H. Gaughen, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer of the Bank, in announcing the dividend, stated, “This 67 th consecutive quarterly dividend represents a 4.3% increase over the prior quarter’s dividend. We remain committed to our traditionally conservative strategies and practices. Our record results are especially pleasing in light of current events. We are proud of the fact that we have increased cash dividends to shareholders in each of the past 15 years.”
In addition to regular quarterly cash dividends, Hingham Institution for Savings has declared special cash dividends in each of the last fifteen years. Future dividends will be considered by the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis.
Hingham Institution for Savings is a Massachusetts-chartered savings bank located in Hingham, Massachusetts. Incorporated in 1834, it is the oldest financial institution headquartered in Hingham and one of the oldest in the Commonwealth. The Bank’s main offices are located on Main Street, Hingham, Massachusetts 02043, phone (781) 749-2200. The Bank also maintains branch offices in South Hingham and the neighboring towns of Cohasset, Hull, Norwell, Scituate, and Weymouth, as well as the South End of Boston.The Bank’s shares of common stock are listed and traded on The Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol HIFS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV