American Water Works (AWK) is a water and wastewater utility company whose stock has jumped 14.7% since last September.
Artesian Resources (ARTNA) is the holding company for water-utilities companies in Maryland and Pennsylvania. ARTNA stock has gained 6.4% over the past 12 months.
At the time of publication, Navellier had no holdings of stocks mentioned.
More From Investor Place
|Dividend Stocks to Grow Your Nest Egg|
|7 Expert Stock Picks for Every InvestorThere|
|GameChanger Stocks to Build Your Wealth|
>To contact the staff member responsible for this article, click here: Ross Snel. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/navellier. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV