Applied Signal Technology, Inc. Receives $232 Million Contract
Applied Signal Technology, Inc. (AST) (NASDAQ:APSG), a market leader in advanced intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) and cybersecurity solutions, today announced that it has received an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract from an undisclosed customer. The contract, which has a total ceiling value of $232 million, will provide a wide range of advanced ISR capabilities and related services to the U.S. Government over the next five years. Under this contract, AST will develop and integrate specialized signal processing equipment as well as assist with system deployment, operations, and maintenance.
About Applied Signal Technology, Inc.
Applied Signal Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) products, systems, and services that enhance global security. For further information about Applied Signal Technology, visit our website at www.appsig.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV