Global X Funds Colombia And Silver Miners ETFs Cross $100M In Assets
*Plain vanilla is defined as non-leveraged and non-inverse. The six Brazil indexes that currently exist as tracked by plain vanilla ETFs include the Solactive Brazil Financials (1-yr return: 29.37%, 3-yr return: 28.11%), Solactive Brazil Consumer (42.52%, 15.65%), Solactive Brazil Midcap (24.99%, 12.65%), Indxx Brazil Infrastructure (12.13%, 3.57%), Market Vectors Brazil Small Cap (38.43%, 12.31%), and MSCI Brazil Large Cap (14.16%, 8.77%).
Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. International investing may involve risk of capital loss from unfavorable fluctuations in currency values, from differences in generally accepted accounting principles, or from economic or political instability in other nations. Emerging markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors as well as increased volatility and lower trading volume. Securities focusing on a single country and narrowly focused investments may be subject to higher volatility. There are additional risks associated with investing in base and precious metals as well as their respective mining industries.
Global X Management Company, LLC serves as an advisor to the Global X Funds. The Funds are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co (SIDCO), which is not affiliated with Global X Management Company, LLC. FTSE Indexes have been licensed for use by Global X Management Company, LLC. Global X Funds are not sponsored, endorsed, issued, sold or promoted by Structured Solutions AG or FTSE, nor do these companies make any representations regarding the advisability of investing in the Global X Funds.
GXG ranked 1 out of 29 funds in the Latin America category. Rankings are based on total return without regard to sales, deferred sales or redemption charges for the one-year period ending August 31, 2010.SOURCE Global X Funds
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV