TMNG Global CEO Rich Nespola To Lead Telematics Discussion At CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS(TM) 2010
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Sept. 23, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS 2010 -- TMNG Global (Nasdaq:TMNG), a leading provider of professional services to the global communications, digital media, technology, and financial services industries, today announced that its Chairman and CEO, Richard Nespola, will moderate the panel, " Carrier Perspectives on Telematics ," during the Mobile Enterprise Track at CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS™ 2010 on October 6 th at 4:00 PM in Room 2004, Moscone Center West, San Francisco, CA. The session will explore how telematics, the integrated use of telecommunications and informatics, has emerged as a key growth market for the wireless industry.
"Mobile operators have a tremendous opportunity to capture a much larger share of the telematics market, which is currently dominated by device players and manufacturers," said Rich Nespola, Chairman and CEO, TMNG Global. "As telematics moves from primarily a security and safety market to the broader infotainment market, wireless players will need to explore key business considerations, such as cost-savings and convenience, in accelerating both the business and consumer telematics market."
As moderator of the panel discussion, " Carrier Perspectives on Telematics ," Mr. Nespola will drive an engaging discussion with key mobile industry executives in sharing their perspectives and experiences in telematics. The session will be comprised of experts who have decision-making authority on which product lines are supported, which partnerships get formed, how marketing to enterprises occurs, and how sales support of enterprise customers is implemented.Panelists include:
- Angel Mercedes, Business Development Manager, Telematics, T-Mobile USA
- Wayne Ward, Vice President, Emerging Solutions, Sprint
- Win Williams, Area Vice President, Corporate Development, Emerging Devices Organization, AT&T
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV