Finkelstein Thompson LLP Announces Investigation Of Penn Virginia GP Holdings, L.P.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of unitholders of Penn Virginia GP Holdings, L.P. (“PVG” or the “Company”) (NYSE: PVG) concerning the sale of the Company to Penn Virginia Resource Partners, L.P. (“PVR”) for approximately $954.5 million through a unit for unit exchange. If the transaction is completed, PVG unitholders will receive 0.98 PVR limited partnership units in exchange for each PVG unit they own at closing, for an implied value of $23.57 per unit based on PVR’s closing price on September 21, 2010.
The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the consideration to PVG unitholders, the process by which the Board of Directors considered the transaction, and potential conflicts of interests among PVG Board members. According to Yahoo! Finance, at least one analyst has set a target price of $28 for PVG units. Moreover, as a result of the transaction at least three Board members of PVG’s general partner will join the board of PVR’s general partner, and both PVG and PVR have the same chief executive officer.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a PVG unitholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson's Washington, DC offices at (877) 337-1050 or by email at email@example.com.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-lead counsel in dozens of securities class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for investors and consumers.To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our web site at www.finkelsteinthompson.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV