Nevada Gold To Present At Investor Conferences
HOUSTON, Sept. 22, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (NYSE Amex:UWN) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the following conferences:
- On Wednesday, October 6, 2010, the Company will present at the Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference at The Roosevelt Hotel in New York City. Presenting from the Company will be Jim Kohn, chief financial officer. The presentation will begin at 11:00am ET.
- On Thursday, October 14, 2010, the Company will present at the Houlihan Lokey Technology Media and Telecom Conference at Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City. Presenting from the Company will be Robert Sturges, chief executive officer, and Mr. Kohn. The presentation will begin at 1:40pm ET.
Investors and interested parties can access these presentations by visiting the investor relations portion of the Company's website at www.nevadagold.com .
About Nevada GoldNevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (NYSE Amex:UWN) of Houston, Texas is a developer, owner and operator of gaming facilities in Colorado and Washington. The following properties are wholly owned and operated by Nevada Gold: Colorado Grande Casino in Cripple Creek, Colorado, the Crazy Moose Casinos in Pasco and Mountlake Terrace, Washington, Coyote Bob's Roadhouse Casino in Kennewick, Washington, the Silver Dollar Casinos in Seatac, Mill Creek and Renton, Washington, the Club Hollywood located in Shoreline, Washington, the Royal Casino located in Everett, Washington and the Golden Nugget Casino located in Tukwila, Washington. The Company has an interest in Buena Vista Development Company, LLC which is working with the Buena Vista Rancheria of Me-Wuk Indians on a Native American casino project to be developed in the city of Ione, California. The Company has a signed management agreement including equity participation for development of a casino and hotel immediately adjacent to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. For more information, visit www.nevadagold.com . The Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1552
CONTACT: Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. Robert B. Sturges, CEO Jim Kohn, CFO (713) 621-2245 ICR Don Duffy (203) 682-8200
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV