NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- TheStreet Ratings' stock model screens for the best all-around value stocks. These companies rank in the top section of our stock ratings universe with 'buy' level ratings of B-minus or better. The also have annual revenues in excess of $500 million as well as lower than average valuation measures for price-to-earnings and price-to-book ratios.
5. Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) This buy-rated electric utility ranks as the fifth best all-around value stock according to TheStreet Ratings stock model. The company has a dividend payout ratio, which compares the latest quarterly dividend to the latest quarterly earnings, of 127%. Pinnacle's Arizona subsidiary, APS, is rolling out 'self-healing' power lines in the Flagstaff area that can automatically re-route power around a fault, close open circuit breakers, and pinpoint line problems. More up-time may mean less maintenance costs and a super-charged bottom line. Learn more about Pinnacle West Capital: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV