Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches An Investigation Into The Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Penn Virginia GP Holdings, L.P. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Penn Virginia Resource Partners, L.P. - PVG
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Penn Virginia GP Holdings, L.P. (“PVG” or the “Company”) (NYSE: PVG) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to Penn Virginia Resource Partners, L.P. ("PVR") (NYSE: PVR). Under the terms of the transaction, PVG unit holders will receive 0.98 PVR limited partnership units for each PVG limited partnership unit they own for a total transaction value of approximately $954.5 million. The transaction values PVG units at approximately $24.43 per unit.
The investigation concerns whether the PVG Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to PVG stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether PVR is underpaying for PVG shares, thus unlawfully harming PVG stockholders.
If you own common stock in PVG and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500 or visit http://www.zlk.com/pennvirginia-pvg.html.
Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major litigations involving mergers and acquisitions. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV