LMI Aerospace To Present At The Oppenheimer & Company Fifth Annual Industrials Conference
ST. LOUIS, Sept. 22, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LMI Aerospace, Inc., (Nasdaq:LMIA), a leading provider of design engineering services, assemblies, kits and structural components to the aerospace, defense and technology industries, announced today it will present at the Oppenheimer & Company Fifth Annual Industrials Conference to be held at the InterContinental The Barclay Hotel in New York City, September 29 - 30, 2010.
Ronald S. Saks, Chief Executive Officer of LMI, and Lawrence E. Dickinson, Chief Financial Officer, will present for the company.
The presentation is Wednesday, September 29, 2010, from 9:30 a.m. to 10:10 a.m. Eastern Time with accompanying slides. The presentation can be accessed live via the web by using http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/opco/industrials2010/97107433.cfm . A recording of the webcast and presentation slides will be available by accessing the LMI Aerospace Investors Relations page at http://ir.lmiaerospace.com and will remain posted for 90 days.The LMI Aerospace, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4971
CONTACT: LMI Aerospace, Inc. Ed Dickinson, Chief Financial Officer 636.916.2150
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV