River Valley Bancorp Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
River Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: RIVR), an Indiana corporation (the “Corporation”) and holding company for River Valley Financial Bank (the “Bank”), based in Madison, Indiana announced today that it has declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per share of its Common Stock for the quarter ending September 30, 2010. The annualized rate of the dividend reflects $0.84 per share.
The dividend record date will be as of October 1, 2010 and will be payable on October 15, 2010. This dividend represents the fifty-third consecutive dividend paid by the Corporation.
River Valley Bancorp/River Valley Financial Bank is based in Madison, Indiana and has nine bank locations in the Madison, Hanover, Charlestown, Sellersburg, Floyds Knobs, and New Albany Indiana area. A tenth office is located in Carrollton, KY.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV