Radiant Logistics To Host Investor Call To Discuss Financial Results For Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2010
BELLEVUE, Wash., Sept. 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Radiant Logistics, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: RLGT), a domestic and international freight forwarding and logistics services company, will host a conference call on Tuesday, September 28, at 4:00PM, ET to discuss the Company's financial results for the year ended June 30, 2010.
The conference call is open to all interested parties, including individual investors and press. Bohn Crain, Chairman and CEO will host the call.
Conference Call Details
Date/Time: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, at 4:00PM, ETDIAL-IN: US (877) 407-8031; Intl. (201) 689-8031 REPLAY: September 29 at 9:30 AM ET to October 12, 2010 at 11:59 PM ET US (877) 660-6853; Intl. (201) 612-7415 Account Number: 286; Conference ID number: 357535 Webcast Details This call is also being webcast and may be accessed via Radiant's web site at http://radiantdelivers.com/?page_id=32 or through www.InvestorCalendar.com. About Radiant Logistics (OTC BB: RLGT) Radiant Logistics ( www.radiantdelivers.com) is a non-asset based logistics company providing domestic and international freight forwarding and related services through a network of approximately 70 company owned and exclusive agent offices across North America. Operating under the Airgroup, Adcom Worldwide and Radiant Logistics brands, the company services a diversified account base including manufacturers, distributors and retailers using a network of independent carriers and international agents positioned strategically around the world. For more information about Radiant Logistics, please contact Bohn Crain at (425) 943-4599. SOURCE Radiant Logistics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV