2. Shoe Carnival (SCVL) is a footwear retailer with stores in the Midwest, South and Southeast. Fiscal second-quarter profit more than quadrupled to $4.1 million, or 32 cents a share, as revenue advanced 8.2% to $165 million. The operating margin widened from 1.3% to 3.6%. Shoe Carnival has $41 million of cash, converting to a quick ratio of 0.5, and no debt. Its stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 9.1, a book value multiple of 1.1 and a cash flow multiple of 7.9, 41%, 63%, and 26% discounts to specialty retail industry averages. Its PEG ratio of 0.2 indicates an 80% discount to fair value. Sidoti & Co. offers a price target of $39, implying 96% of upside.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV