2. Shoe Carnival (SCVL - Get Report) is a footwear retailer with stores in the Midwest, South and Southeast. Fiscal second-quarter profit more than quadrupled to $4.1 million, or 32 cents a share, as revenue advanced 8.2% to $165 million. The operating margin widened from 1.3% to 3.6%. Shoe Carnival has $41 million of cash, converting to a quick ratio of 0.5, and no debt. Its stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 9.1, a book value multiple of 1.1 and a cash flow multiple of 7.9, 41%, 63%, and 26% discounts to specialty retail industry averages. Its PEG ratio of 0.2 indicates an 80% discount to fair value. Sidoti & Co. offers a price target of $39, implying 96% of upside.
10 Stocks to Consider Before Holiday Hype
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.