5. Summer Infant (SUMR - Get Report) sells children's health, safety and wellness products. During the past three years, Summer Infant has grown sales 95% annually, on average. Second-quarter net income advanced 33% to $2.2 million. Earnings per share climbed 18% to 13 cents. Revenue stretched 29% to $49 million. The operating margin tightened from 7.4% to 7%. Summer Infant holds $2.7 million of cash and $42 million of debt, translating to a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.6. Its stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 12 and a book value multiple of 1.6, 36% and 59% discounts to industry averages. Its PEG ratio of 0.4 reflects a 60% discount to estimated fair value.
10 Stocks to Consider Before Holiday Hype
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.