5. Summer Infant (SUMR - Get Report) sells children's health, safety and wellness products. During the past three years, Summer Infant has grown sales 95% annually, on average. Second-quarter net income advanced 33% to $2.2 million. Earnings per share climbed 18% to 13 cents. Revenue stretched 29% to $49 million. The operating margin tightened from 7.4% to 7%. Summer Infant holds $2.7 million of cash and $42 million of debt, translating to a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.6. Its stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 12 and a book value multiple of 1.6, 36% and 59% discounts to industry averages. Its PEG ratio of 0.4 reflects a 60% discount to estimated fair value.
10 Stocks to Consider Before Holiday Hype
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.