6. Activision Blizzard (ATVI - Get Report) publishes online, computer, console and handheld games. It was formed through the merger of Activision and Vivendi in 2008. It sells the popular Call of Duty series. Second-quarter profit increased 12% to $219 million, or 17 cents a share, as revenue declined 6.9%. The operating margin rose from 23% to 31%. Activision has $2.8 billion of cash and no debt. Its stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 14, a book value multiple of 1.2 and a cash flow multiple of 12, 49%, 77% and 41% discounts to software peer averages. Its PEG ratio of 0.1 demonstrates a 90% discount to fair value. RBC (RY) offers a target of $16.
10 Stocks to Consider Before Holiday Hype
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.