6. Activision Blizzard (ATVI - Get Report) publishes online, computer, console and handheld games. It was formed through the merger of Activision and Vivendi in 2008. It sells the popular Call of Duty series. Second-quarter profit increased 12% to $219 million, or 17 cents a share, as revenue declined 6.9%. The operating margin rose from 23% to 31%. Activision has $2.8 billion of cash and no debt. Its stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 14, a book value multiple of 1.2 and a cash flow multiple of 12, 49%, 77% and 41% discounts to software peer averages. Its PEG ratio of 0.1 demonstrates a 90% discount to fair value. RBC (RY) offers a target of $16.
10 Stocks to Consider Before Holiday Hype
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.