7. Guess (GES - Get Report) designs, distributes and licenses apparel and accessories. Since 2007, Guess has boosted revenue 16% annually, on average. Fiscal second-quarter profit expanded 12% to $67 million, or 72 cents a share, as sales climbed 10% to $551 million. The operating margin declined from 14% to 13%. Guess holds $479 million of cash and just $15 million of debt. Guess shares sell for a trailing earnings multiple of 13 and a forward earnings multiple of 12, 20% and 24% discounts to specialty retail peer averages. But, the stock is expensive based on book value and cash flow per share. Credit Suisse (CS) offers a price target of $60, suggesting a return of 57% in the next 12 months.
10 Stocks to Consider Before Holiday Hype
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.