7. Guess (GES) designs, distributes and licenses apparel and accessories. Since 2007, Guess has boosted revenue 16% annually, on average. Fiscal second-quarter profit expanded 12% to $67 million, or 72 cents a share, as sales climbed 10% to $551 million. The operating margin declined from 14% to 13%. Guess holds $479 million of cash and just $15 million of debt. Guess shares sell for a trailing earnings multiple of 13 and a forward earnings multiple of 12, 20% and 24% discounts to specialty retail peer averages. But, the stock is expensive based on book value and cash flow per share. Credit Suisse (CS) offers a price target of $60, suggesting a return of 57% in the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV