7. Guess (GES - Get Report) designs, distributes and licenses apparel and accessories. Since 2007, Guess has boosted revenue 16% annually, on average. Fiscal second-quarter profit expanded 12% to $67 million, or 72 cents a share, as sales climbed 10% to $551 million. The operating margin declined from 14% to 13%. Guess holds $479 million of cash and just $15 million of debt. Guess shares sell for a trailing earnings multiple of 13 and a forward earnings multiple of 12, 20% and 24% discounts to specialty retail peer averages. But, the stock is expensive based on book value and cash flow per share. Credit Suisse (CS) offers a price target of $60, suggesting a return of 57% in the next 12 months.
10 Stocks to Consider Before Holiday Hype
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.