8. Tempur-Pedic (TPX) sells premium bedding products worldwide. Its trailing four-quarter sales have grown 23% and its net income has more than doubled. Second-quarter profit surged 99% to $34 million as earnings per share more than doubled to 46 cents, helped by a smaller float. Revenue advanced 42%. The operating margin extended from 16% to 20%. Tempur-Pedic's stock trades at a trailing earnings multiple of 18 and a forward earnings multiple of 13, 74% and 61% discounts to household durables industry averages. Its PEG ratio of 0.2 indicates an 80% discount to fair value. KeyBank (KEY) forecasts that the stock will advance 34% to $40.
10 Stocks to Consider Before Holiday Hype
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.