8. Tempur-Pedic (TPX) sells premium bedding products worldwide. Its trailing four-quarter sales have grown 23% and its net income has more than doubled. Second-quarter profit surged 99% to $34 million as earnings per share more than doubled to 46 cents, helped by a smaller float. Revenue advanced 42%. The operating margin extended from 16% to 20%. Tempur-Pedic's stock trades at a trailing earnings multiple of 18 and a forward earnings multiple of 13, 74% and 61% discounts to household durables industry averages. Its PEG ratio of 0.2 indicates an 80% discount to fair value. KeyBank (KEY) forecasts that the stock will advance 34% to $40.
10 Stocks to Consider Before Holiday Hype
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.