9. Dress Barn (DBRN) operates a chain of women's apparel specialty stores. During the past three years, it has expanded sales 19% annually, on average. Fiscal fourth-quarter net income surged 59% to $42 million, but earnings per share climbed a more modest 27% to 52 cents, restrained by a higher share count. The operating margin narrowed from 10% to 9%. Dress Barn has $327 million of cash and just $26 million of debt. Its stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 10 and a book value multiple of 1.9, 33% and 34% discounts to peer averages. Its PEG ratio of 0.4 reflects a 60% discount to fair value. Raymond James (RJF) expects a gain of 45% to $34.
10 Stocks to Consider Before Holiday Hype
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.