BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- With the holidays right around the corner, investors can get a jump on the hottest consumer stocks now. The following 10 companies sell trendy products. Their stocks receive top rankings from analysts and are predicted to make big gains in the next 12 months. Below, the stocks are ordered by projected return, from high to highest.
10. Urban Outfitters (URBN) is a retailer that owns flagship stores as well as Anthropologie, Free People and Terrain. Since 2007, it has increased revenue 17% annually, on average. Fiscal second-quarter profit soared 46% to $72 million, or 42 cents a share, as revenue grew 20%. The operating margin rose from 17% to 19%. Urban has $591 million of cash and no debt. Its stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 17, a book value multiple of 4.2 and a cash flow multiple of 17, 11%, 46% and 60% premiums to specialty retail industry averages. But, its PEG ratio, a measure of value relative to predicted growth, of 0.7 signals a 30% discount to estimated fair value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV